Social media, ultra-high definition TV, streaming services, on-demand viewing, and infinite entertainment options have changed the way sports have integrated into our daily lives. So what’s the secret to a gaining a competitive advantage? How do you compete in a market that's already nuts for OSU? And how do you build a championship marketing plan even when the team isn't having a championship season?
Hear from three of Columbus’ favorite sports names about how to get a "W" by turning fair-weather fans into outright fanatics.
- Jenn Cartmille, Marketing Manager, Greater Columbus Sports Commission
- Jonathan Sumers, Sr. Director, Digital Partnerships & Esports Operations
- Heather Baxter, Dir. of Marketing, The Memorial Tournament
- Mark Galuska, Dir. of Marketing & Sales, Columbus Clippers
- JD Kershaw, VP of Marketing, Columbus Blue Jackets
5:30 - 6:15 Networking
6:20- 6:30 Welcome from AAF President
6:30- 7:15 Panel Discussion